First Aid At Work
First Aid at Work
Our 3 day first aid course is a Level 3 QCF Award. Upon completion, this will make you a fully qualified first aider with the skills to deal with any situation.
Our courses provide the training, assessment and certification to become a fully qualified first aider if your assessment shows the need for a first aider in the work place.
Alongside meeting these requirements, you will also be equipped with the knowledge and skills to administer a wide variety of first aid techniques in the workplace with confidence – from treating minor wounds to saving the lives of colleagues in potentially life-threatening situations.
This 3 day course includes expert tutoring and practical exercises to give you in-depth training in the following information and treatments:
- Principles of first aid
- Prevention of cross-infection
- Basic life support (CPR)
- Breathing management
- Managing unconscious casualties
- Assessing and treating wounds & bleeds
- Treating anaphylaxis
- Treating shock or sudden poisoning
- Treating burns, poisoning and eye injuries
- Treating common major and minor illnesses
- Managing asthma attacks and choking
- Fractures, dislocations and head injuries
- Managing epilepsy and diabetes
- Record keeping and equipment use
Upon successful completion of the multiple-choice question paper and practical exercises, each student will receive an Ofqual approved and nationally recognised First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for 3 years.
The price for the course is £150 per person.
15th-17th February 2017